Thursday, July 19, 2007

Military visitors ...

I haven't many visitors at my blog. But all of them are very interesting for me. Nevertheless, there are some that I couldn't expect to see. They are military. The most exciting is Pentagon. Here is screen shot of Google Analytics :

After some digging I have found others and here is complete list:

  1. usaisc-cecom : "The mission of the US Army Communications-Electronics Command (CECOM) is to develop, acquire and sustain superior information technologies and integrated systems, enabling battlespace dominance for America's warfighters."
  2. The Pentagon
  3. Office of the Chief of Naval Research
  4. Headquarters, USAAISC
I'm for peace :) Anyway, thanks for visit. It's still unclear for me what they attempt to find here. I'm not sure, but as far as I know, open source software is used in US army. Who knows :)

No comments: